High-pressure gas distribution centerHigh-pressure gas
High Pressure Gas Logistic Center
BONDED WAREHOUSE FOR HIGH PRESSURE GAS
In order to accommodate the customers' logistics needs,KATO TRANSPORT is operationg a logistics warehouse specializing in high pressure gas at Port Island in Kobe City from June 2019.
- Cargo Handling
- Application for High Pressure Gas Inspection
- Presence at High Pressure Gas Inspection
- High Pressure Gas Transportation (Supervisor）
- Import / Export Customs Clearance
||KATO TRANSPORT High Pressure Gas Logistic Center
||7-9 Minato-jima, Chuo-ku, Kobe City
(NICKEL & LYONS Liner Berth No. 12)
||Monday through Friday
We have what it takes to handle high pressure gas.
Necessary items for the procedure (Hyogo Prefecture)
- Import Inspection Application Form (2 sets)
- Import Inspection Notification Form (2 sets)
- Filling Report, Analysis Report
- Container Certificate, Container Test Report or a rubbed copy of engraved mark of the container
- B/L, Invoice & Packing List
Importable container standards
Standards of high pressure gas containers that can be imported by the High Pressure Gas Safety Association (KHK) are as follows.For more details, please contact our sales staff.
- DOT (USA)
- EN (Europe)
- ISO (Europe)
- KHK (Japan) etc.
Copyright © Kato Transport Co., Ltd. all rights reserved.